Modern Car
The image “http://www.freebackgrounds.com/car5.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Lamborghini Murciélago L147

Murcielago (2001-present)


The long awaited replacement for the Diablo has finaly been unveiled to less than enthusiastic remarks from those priviledged enough to be invited to this event. I must admit that even I had very mixed feeling on see the early protypes that were spotted in varying states of diguise in the first half of 2001. But as I sit here readying these pages, cropping and resizing the many photos sent to me, I must admit I am quickly being taken by it's design. We must certainly compliment the photographer chosen by Lamborghini whose took the press photos for his remarkable eye in capturing the excitement that will surely spread. It's public debut is at Frankfurt starting Sept 11, 2001.



Classic Car
The image “http://www.freebackgrounds.com/55chev.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Animated Car Icons



ANIMATED CAR ICONS

Carscooter